Monday, September 29, 2008

New York, New York

I know all of you are thinking it's about time for some updates from the Frampton clan. But since I am the one who blogs in this family, it sometimes just doesn't get done. Let's just say, my priorities are elsewhere lately. In the next while I'll "try" to post about what we've been up to this past summer. For now I'll post about our little detour on our move back to the good Ol' U.S.A. Don't expect too much from this post. Lol.
Josh had to work in New York for a couple of days on our way back to Salt Lake. So in order to see some of the sites together, we headed out early in the morning before Josh had to run off to work. I have never been to New York, so it was fun for Josh to play tour guide. He showed me a bit of the Financial District, Ground Zero, and we walked along the river overlooking Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue Of Liberty. I then met up with one of best friends from Switzerland. I was even able to get in some great shopping the last day in So ho. If you haven't been there, it is a must. The area was full of darling little boutiques(A lot of vintage items). And plenty of other great finds as well.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

So now you're on to visiting everywhere in OUR country?! :)

Its so fun to see these pictures because WE WERE JUST THERE visiting MARY! Isn't it such a great city?! I don't think I could live there as comfortably as Mary did, but I sure wouldn't mind visiting again!

Are you here in Utah yet?! When can we get together?!

Thomas Family said...

Hooray! A new post! Great..fun...wonderful. Okay, but you never told us what you are up to in Utah. How are you keeping busy there?

Kyle Peterson said...

Isn't New York the coolest. It is incredible. You would have to be there a month to take even 1/4th of it in. There is so much to see every where. And since everyone is in their own world rushing to whatever they have to get to no one ever bothers you. I see more annoying homeless people here in SD. So it's weird how safe I feel in New York. Kyle and I are going to try to get there next spring.

Shanna said...

seriously is there anything you don't do?! I want to go to new york!
so jealous!!!

jessicalangprice said...

Beautiful morning pics - but you woke up EARLY? That is love. Looks like you had fun and got to see Alyssa. I love that girl. We miss you here, Thalwil is not the same without you. Keep posting - I want to see pics of your new place!

J n Bee said...

Hey Janelley!
Welcome back to the states! What are your plans next? Letting you know I am thinking of you.
love,
brooke

Lance and Becky said...

I love NYC, and I'm so glad that you're back! Now you can travel all around the U.S.!

Kass Martin said...

That is awesome. I love NYC. I have only been once and it was the greatest place ever. You are such a world traveler. How exciting.

Mandi said...

We haven't seen you guys in a while! That needs to change! I want to go to New York so bad! So next time you guys go somewhere crazy, tell us because I want to be in your blog at some crazy place!