Monday, September 29, 2008

More of The Big Apple

I hadn't seen Alyssa in a while. So needless to say, I was a little excited to see the city with her. She was one of the first people I met while in Switzerland. And we've been the best of friends ever since. We had a full day of shopping, lunch, and sight-seeing. I hadn't seen her for quite a while since her family relocated. But it seemed like yesterday when we saw eachother. And best of all, I was able sweet little Eli. He was so good the entire day. I was seriously shocked, seeing as it was craziness everywhere we went. We tried to hit up most of the major sites such as Rockefeller Center, FAO Schwartz Toy Store, Central Park, and best of all, shopping on 5Th Avenue. I only wish I could have seen the rest of the Barlow family. Until next time Lys!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Zobell Fam said...

My absolute DREAM vacation is to go to New York!! I am very jealous. By the way we miss you guys...Dinner again soon I'll cook!

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

Janelle - I'm sorry we weren't able to meet up, but I think we moved the weekend you were there or something like that. I love the pictures. It's fun that I know where most all of them are. I hope you had a great time.

Much love,
Mary

fünf said...

Ha, some great pics. I look a little like "the big friend" (dur the dur dur dur) in that picture with the cowboy.

Love you!!

Jessica said...

I LOVE all of your pictures! I am missing the city already! I am SO happy that you got to visit that amazing city! We should do a girls weekend and go to New York. One day when our husband's are making bank we will do it!