Friday, October 17, 2008

Family Summer Extravaganza

My uncle Reed arranged for a little family reunion with the Nuttall side of my family . We all got together for a Swim/BBQ at the country club.
 

This is Josh's annual Frampton family reunion. Josh's dad planned the whole day out so well. He had the "Frampton Family Olympics". The family was split up into to teams to compete in various events.
 

My family took a trip down to Fish lake for a few days. I have never been into fishing. But it was rewarding this trip to actually catch my first fish! The best thing about living back in Utah is being able to spend a lot more time with family. Our nieces and nephews are at such fun ages. They cracked us up constantly.
 

Our last trip of the summer, we went to Lake Powell with Josh's family. Josh is one of the best waterskiiers I know. So I LOVED watching him do what he does best. The rest of the week was filled with exploration, cliff jumping, fishing, sunbathing, and more waterskiing/wakeboarding.
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Living in the Berkshires said...

What a fun summer! Your parents make such cute grandparents. Tell everyone hello. Miss you!

Jessica said...

I LOVE all of the pictures! You have been busy. I'm so happy that you've been able to do so many fun things since you've been back. We need to get together. Hopefully we can find a time in our busy schedules. I love you!

Brittany said...

It looks like the United States has treated you well since Lady Liberty welcomed you back home! What a fun summer! Lots of trips - lots of memories. I hope you are adjusting well to Salt Lake. We are excited to see you...it's been way too long!

The Porters said...

You guys have the most amazing trips! I'm glad you have so much fun. Can't wait to hear from you!

Shanna said...

love the new picture of you guys up top! So cute. Looks like you are having a great time!! hope I can see and talk to you soon!!!

Alexis said...

What a fun summer. I am glad that you are back near family. And you got to go to fish lake, I miss that place, maybe more the memories.