Monday, June 30, 2008

Love of my life!

Those of you who know my husband know that he is not the typical husband. He has always had a good sense of how I am feeling. And with the move, let's just say I have been a little stressed. There has been countless times when Josh has surprised me with flowers or better yet, SWISS CHOCOLATE! Last week he came home with a box of my favorite Sprungli truffles. Thank you babe for doing the simple things to make my day a little brighter. I still get as giddy as ever thinking of how lucky I am to have you as my husband. I LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Alexis said...

Josh is so sweet, you really did marry a great guy. And I have to comment, that I was looking at your picture of you and Josh on the side and you look so much like your mom. I thought that it was her at first look. So you know that you will continue to age well. Good luck with the move.

*Kelly* said...

Yum! You'll have to bring me some home so I can try them!!! I can't wait to see you soon! Love ya,
Kelly

Shanna said...

ah.... lucky!I want some good ol' swiss chocolate! Maybe I ought to go to Jeff's and get some!!!! huh!! Really!!!

Zobell Fam said...

Good luck on the move!! Switzerlands loss and our gane. See you soon!

Jessica said...

One word LUCKY! Josh is always so amazing with you. You will always be loved and taken care of by your sweet husband. I LOVE hearing about all of the wonderful things he does for you. Are you here yet? I would love to see you! Call me when things calm down. I don't have your current number.

Kass Martin said...

What a guy! I love little surprises here and there. I hadn't heard about your son until now. I am sorry to hear about your loss. That would be so hard. I can't imagine. i am sure you think of him all the time and I'm sure he knows what a great mom he got, even for the short time with you. You look great by the way! :)

Larsen Family said...

Hey Janelle,
I am comming to Uath at the end of August! I can't wait to see you, Tami

Lance and Becky said...

mmmm! I love chocolate from Europe! They know how to make it right! Bring some of that stuff home!