Sunday, January 20, 2008

Arizona Wedding

So, when I first got to the states, I flew down to Arizona. My best friend from high school was married in the Mesa temple at the end of November, which means I had to fly in earlier than Josh to make this wonderful occasion. I didn't have my camera, seeing as I broke the only one we had. So thanks to Kristi's cousin, you are able to see how beautiful she really looked. She was truly the perfect bride. She ended up having two receptions. One in Arizona and one in Utah. I hadn't seen Kristi in over a year. So it was great to spend a little time together. Welcome to married life Ben and Kristi. You're going to love it.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

You forgot to mention how BEAUTIFUL you look! Your make up looks amazing! You are so beautiful inside and out. Anyone would be lucky to be your friend!

Unknown said...

Oh I missed the wedding! She looked so beautiful! I love Kristi!