Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Can I just say spoiled!?! I seriously had the best Birthday this year. It started with Josh making me breakfast in bed. He made waffles with stawberries and whip cream, bacon, hashbrowns and fresh fruit, then topped off with a bouquet of flowers. For lunch he took me to Olive Garden and then off we went for a shopping spree. After finding some fun new clothes, we drove down and met up with my family at good ol' Redrobin. Josh's family then took me out the next night to my all time favorite restaraunt Asian Star. Thanks again for all the phonecalls and gifts everyone. It made the big 26 a little easier for me.

4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

What a fun time! Happy Birthday cutie! Glad you had a good one!

Alexis said...

I am so glad that your husband treats you like the queen you are. What a special day, I think that that is every girls dream. Pampered by husband, yummy food, new clothes and family. I'm glad that you had a great birthday! It gets hard since it is so close the Christmas.

Jessica said...

You deserve the best birthday ever! Josh is the perfect husband! You really are spoiled just like you should be. I am so happy that you were able to be here in the states with your family. Welcome to the big 26! :-)

jessicalangprice said...

Hey happy birthday way late! Since you were gone we never got to celebrate! We love you anyways. It must have been fun being in the states so you could have a beautiful American style breakfast! And Asian Star? Of course!