Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

4 jobs I've had:

1. Hostess at Redrobin (Bet you didn't know they made me employee of the month)
2. Sales associate at Sunstop
3. Cosmotologist at a couple salons (One in Arizona, and another in Salt Lake)
4. Sales associate at Pottery Barn (This was by far my favorite job)


Movies I can watch over and over again:

1. How to lose a guy in 10 days (I do love my chic flicks)
2. Elf ( Some how it gets funnier everytime I watch it)
3. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
4. Devil wears Prada (By all means, move at a glacier pace. Ha)

4 places I've lived

1. Provo
2. Arizona ( I would love to move back someday)
3. St George
4. Switzerland

Favorite TV shows:

1. Friends (This is the only show I can watch anytime and not get sick of it)
2. Desperate housewives (It's one of the few shows in English here)
3. Grey's anatomy
4. Gilmore girls

Places I've been to:

1. Bahama's
2. Cancun
3. Europe
4. California

Favorite foods:

1. Chocolate (preferably Swiss chocolate or grandma Ber's)
2. Asian Star
3. Cafe Rio chicken salad
4. Magelby's cheese rolls ( I crave them daily)

Websites I visit often:

1. My email
2. Friends blogs
3. Recipe sites
4. Pottery Barn

Places I would rather be:

1. In Utah with my family
2. Hawaii
3. Arizona
4. California (Well pretty much any where warm)

Blog buddies I want to tag:

1. Kelli Schwarz
2. Natalie Hansen
3. Erin Jackson
4. Alexis Kelly

2 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

Thank you for not tagging me! I have so much to blog about right now. This was fun to read and learn (or reaffirm) about you!

Shanna said...

it's about time. Just kidding! Love you!