Sunday, June 8, 2008

J'aime Paris

There's nothing quite like a sunset in Paris, by the Eiffel Tower. We waited two years to go to Paris. When we got there it was a little close to sunset, so we hurried to the Eiffel Tower to experience it in person. We sat there and watched as the sun slowly faded away into night, and then tower slowly lights up. Then after the tower lights up, the twinkle lights turn on and it appears as if the tower is on fire. It really is spectacular to see in person. Another thing which was so fun is there were so many locals that just spend what appears to be every evening hanging out around the tower. There is just so much going on even late at night in Paris. Most of all is the romance. There really is something very special in the air in Paris. You can find a place and really be all alone and you hold the one you love, and it just hits you, like magic. It is such a special place and we enjoyed all the time that we spent there.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooh la la Paris, I hope you got a kiss in the romantic city! I wish I was experiencing some magic by the Eiffel Tower too. What a fun evening!

Melissa said...

How fun! I would LOVE to go to Paris... ahhh someday... :) I'm so glad you guys are having such neat experiences, but I can't wait for you guys to come back! love ya! Oh, and I LOVE all your pictures!

The Anderson's said...

Do... I heard SLC was just as cool as Paris. What do you all think?! ha ha

Shanna said...

Oh i am so jealous! I wish i could be in Paris and have a romantic fun vacation with my husband! Geese Janelle, you are going to miss all of this!

Alexis said...

Gorgeous! That would be so much fun! I would love to experience that magical feeling, maybe just that being alone with the one that you love, we need a babysitter and a jet plane to Paris!

Brooke said...

All I have to say is...someday! You take really good pictures, how romantic!

Crashpixie said...

yay photos! Love love love them. I am so glad you got to see Paris - finally!

Lance said...

That is so great you got a picture of you kissing in front of the eiffel tower. How many people have that. I love your pictures!!!

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Ahhh...how romantic is that?!! I hope you know that you guys just lived my dream!! Not fair! :) So when are you headed back to good old Utah?

*Kelly* said...

Isn't paris amazing? The eiffel tower is a landmark in anyones life I think, now you can check it off your "life list!" (along with visiting all of europe!) Hope you had an amazing time but I can wait to get you back to Utah, I miss you!

jessi said...

really great to hear some of the details of your trip. a fun time that you and Josh can always remember together.

Jessica said...

Three words....jealous, jealous, jealous!! Amazing pictures and I seriously live through you and your travels! I am so happy that you've been able to take advantage of living in Europe! Hope you are having fun on your cruise! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Joan Johnson said...

What a wonderful surprise finding the Frampton Family Blog. You both seem happy! Funny how close Megan and Adam were to you they were in Switzerland for Easter, spent 2 weeks in Europe, Adam showed Megan all his favorite places from his mission. Joan Johnson