Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Road Trip

We had another holiday here which gave us an opportunity to escape the city. We went on a road trip to Italy and France through the French Riviera. We went with Jackson's, & Mascaro's on this adventure. We stayed in Ventimiglia, Italy the first night. Our hotel was right next to the ocean. So we spent that night cruising the board walk and eating gelato. The next day with pictures we went to Monaco again. It was great to be there and see all the amazing yachts.

 

After we had lunch we went to Menton France to the beach. The beach was pretty rocky, but it was still fun to lay in the sun. The boys all jumped in the ocean. All of us girls put our toes in and decided it was still pretty cold. The kids had a great time throwing lots of rocks into the water. They were really sad when it was time to go.

 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous pictures. Jealousy and envy all over again every time I look at your blog. Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited I found your blog! I'm so jealous you live in Switzerland! I've always wanted to go there. You look absolutely adorable and so happy.

Kyle Peterson said...

How's the mission going? Any improvement? Call me if ya need anything. Thursday is my day off so I will be available all day!! Love ya Later!

Brittany said...

Simply Superb as always! Such vibrant colors! It looks like a sweet escape. I hope all is well with both of you. You two look great.

Kristi said...

I love looking at all your beautiful pictures!! And YOU look soo great in all of them!And Josh too : ) We miss you back here.

Anonymous said...

Hi janelle,got your email,but it's tricky to write back and forth via blogcomments :),can you send an email to me syuv_ch_1999 (AT) yahoo.com,then we'll see what we can do about the Brätzeli Ise:)

cheerio

Sylv

Michelle Akauola said...

I am jealous can I come and live with you guys till you move back.

Nuttcrackers said...

Hey Guys!
Hope all is well! I love looking at pictures that you post. I am so jealous of the beautiful places that you get to visit! We love you and miss you so much!

Jessica said...

Hey maybe I am a nerd but what is gelato? Is it ice cream? Sorry I'm slow. I love ALL the pictures! Every post I read about your adventures makes me want to save up and come out to Europe. Thanks for sharing your incredible adventures.