Sunday, May 25, 2008

Neighboring Town

Rappersville is on the other side of Lake Zurich. It's a darling little town that is a half hour away from us. So we met up with some friends for an afternoon of shopping and exploring. One area we went to had a castle/church. And we saw a number of weddings throughout the day. The kids were all mesmerized by the beautiful brides. We had a blast just goofing off on in the city. We ended the evening by doing one of my favorite things in Europe, eating at a restaurant on the cobblestone streets.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

What a beautiful place! I'm so jealous!!

Jessica said...

I tagged you! Go and check out my blog to see what you need to do! I HOPE you will participate!
P.S I will read your posts later. Sorry love you!

Jessica said...

I LOVE all of the beautiful pictures. I also love your headband and your outfit! I feel the same way about eating lunch on a cobblestone street. I LOVE anything new. One of my favorite pictures is the one with you and all of the kids. Is there a story behind that picture? I love you!

Kyle Peterson said...

So was this before or after I talked to you? It looks like so much fun. And cobblestone streets are my favorite. Janelle I have always had this vision of what Europe looks like and seeing all your pictures makes it come alive even more. I wanna go there!!! My dream is to stay on one of those cobblestone streets that's really skinny and be on a higher floor and open my balcony doors and let the fresh air blow in and the stir of the people walking below with fresh flowers hanging. Oh, are there really places like that? And I have to admit I love your true blue shirt. Did it come straight from the anthropology internet shopping that you indulge yourself in every once in a while? Love ya Later!

Nuttcrackers said...

I am so happy for you and the experiences that you have had in Switzerland. We are so excited to have you back though! We miss you so much, and especially to play with the kids! They miss you!

fünf said...

You forgot about the part that says..."the only thing missing was our dear friends, the Barlows." That's okay. I forgive you.