Monday, April 28, 2008

Luck of The Irish

Josh decided he needed a little more luck in his life. So he hoped on a plane and went to Ireland to go chase some leprechauns for their precious pot of gold. Unfortunately he was stuck in meetings all day since it was a work trip, so perhaps next time. He was lucky in that Dublin had a Pizza Hut for him to gorge on a pizza buffet. He took some time to see some of the sights of the city. One of the highlights was visiting St. Patrick's cathedral. You can see a picture of the inside on the lower left hand side. For anyone who would like to visit they charge you 4.5 Euro to get in. The city of Dublin, and the country of Ireland had a really proud happy, friendly people. They all want to talk about their country and invite you for a pint. Truly Josh felt very lucky to have the experience. Perhaps next time the hunt for the elusive leprechaun will be more successful.
 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Ally said...

I love Dublin. Good pubs (even without drinking), good music, good fun. And best of all, some really cool U2 old stomping grounds.

You guys should go explore Northern Ireland sometime. It is amazing.

Kelli Radmall said...

Looks Beautiful! If you get a lucky leprachan-let me know!

Brittany said...

CUTE post! Okay, so we have a "St. Patrick Hospital" here in Missoula...does that count as something a tourist would want to see? Hmmmm...nope! Ireland looks beautiful....just like all of the glorious pictures of Europe you have shared!

Lance said...

Hey You!! I have loved all of your beautiful pictures of Europe. So when are you coming back for a visit?!!
We miss you!!!

Zobell Fam said...

These pictures are beautiful....especially the tulips! Miss you guys

Shanna said...

I need a lot of luck to but you don't see me flying to Ireland do you?! LOL You guys..... I am so jealous. You both are having the time of your lives!!!

Lance and Becky said...

I sware, I live my traveling dreams through your blog :) I always love the beautiful pictures and collages you post!

Jessica said...

Ireland looks beautiful even in the rain. I am so glad that Josh took some pictures. Steve would NEVER think to take any pictures. I've been thinking about you and I hope you are doing well. I will try to give you a call soon. Love you!

Kellie said...

I am so glad you have kept this blog going! it makes me feel a little closer to you and You will love always having such amazing adventures written down! The countdown is on! Can't wait tilll you get here! Joe Vera has been calling to me! :D

Chemenn said...

your blog looks like a travel magazine. That's a good thing. You take great pictures!