Monday, February 18, 2008

Rome Part 2

Day two we did a personal tour through Palatine Hill, Roman Forum(Collage 1), and Colosseum(Collage 2, which was very entertaining thanks to our tour guide. I can't believe how much history is in Rome. We then walked through Piazza Navona(collage 3). I could have been there all day. And we were even lucky to find a painting we loved. I'll have to post pictures of it later though. Lastly, we went in the Pantheon(Collage 4). Then did a little shopping before heading home. The sales man on the streets were a riot to wheel and deal with. Our trip motto was "I make you good price" because and every salesman said that to us at least fifty times.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ally said...

rome is beautiful!!! And keep up with the blog entries :) we all want to see what you are up to.

Shontz Family said...

definitely a trip to remember...i'm so glad we all went together! and the posts look awesome.

Thomas Family said...

ah Janelle... I miss ya. And I'm incredibly jealous you went to Rome. How beautiful!

Alexis said...

What an amazing time. I still, am very jealous of everything that you get to do. I sure hope that you guys are still living there once Josh finally finishes school so we can come visit and you guys can be our own personal tour guides! Love ya!

Moleff Family! said...

Wow! That is so cool. I would love to tour the way you have been able too. Looks like a blast and so beautiful there!

Brittany said...

Ohhh!! I wish I could see the things you have seen! It looks so incredible. (And I love the cute boots you are wearing by the way!!) It was so great to talk to you earlier today. Gracie says Hello. Have fun on your "road trip to Germany" this weekend! Ha Ha - A Road Trip for us is a trip to the Dairy Queen. :)

jessicalangprice said...

These posts turned out so great. All those collages must have taken awhile, but they look great. I can't wait to go to Rome!