Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nice, France

For those of you who don't know our vacation style. Josh is happiest when his trip is full of adventure and he comes home in pain because he has pretty much beat the crap out of himself(As he puts it). I on the other hand am at my happiest when I can sit on a beach somewhere and can bake in the sun the entire time. Well if you haven't noticed, we have quite a few blogs on Josh's adventures(Ski towns). But I realized last month that I was in major need of a beach that Josh has been promising me since we got here. So my cute husband took it upon himself to plan it for us. We rented a car for the weekend and drove down to Nice, France. It was the perfect time of year to do this trip because it's now considered off season. We were able to get some good sun, and didn't have to fight the crowds. Luckily, we only had to worry about the local nude women. I can't even imagine how many exposed people we would have seen a couple months ago. LOL!!



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janelle~ That looks like so much fun! The beach is so relaxing and wonderful! I am glad your cute hubby took you there. How long did it take you to get there? I hope you are doing good. Keep in touch! Kelli

fünf said...

Nice picture collage! How did you do that?? You are so computer savvy!

Alexis said...

So much fun! And you look so cute! What a great husband you have. I am so jealous of all the beautiful places you are able to visit. I hope all is well. I haven't heard from you in awhile. Luv ya lots!

Shanna said...

Vacations are always needed. That is so great that he planned this vacation for you.. It's always good to get away and have some alone time without stress and work. You look like you enjoyed yourself. It looks so fun! I am going ptivate on October 1st so emai me and I will send you an invite. Thanks Janelle!

Thomas Family said...

So fun! I miss ya Janelle. Love reading your blog and seeing how you guys are doing.

Maker said...

Nice!

Great pics, Josh.

By the way, how does the snow over there compare to Utah?

Erin said...

Janelle- I'm so glad you said hi! How fun that I get to see what you are up too after so many years! I'm so jealous that you get to have so much fun in Europe. It is so beautiful. I love looking at all of your fun adventures. Blogs are great arn't they?! I will be keeping up. Erin

Kyle Peterson said...

Janelle- You look so much like your mother in the pictures when you're in the blue shirt. It looks like you had a grand ol' time!! We love you!! Visit our blog kpxfamily.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

Hey Janelle...fun to hear from you. Your life looks so adventurous and fun. I'm hoping to be around for Kristi's wedding, but I thought that she had moved it? I would love to see you so let me know what your plans are!! Brittany

Marissa Joy said...

Janelle,
I am so glad that I found your blog. It looks like you are happy and doing well. What an exciting life you have. I would love to hear from you sometime. My email is hermanaborup@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Gosh girl I thought we lived in a vacation spot but I really think you do! It is so beautiful there! Don't you love living outside of Utah and seeing what else is out there? You look really happy and I am glad to see that!