Sunday, June 24, 2007

CTW at Connyland

Josh and I had the opportunity to do Community Team work with Josh's company recently. This one particular was an eye opener for the both of us. We took 8 recovering drug addicts to Connyland to take their minds off the difficult time they are going through. I couldn't believe how far gone some of them were. It's sad to think of how their lives are ruined because of their addictions. I truly feel blessed to be where I am today.





















Connyland was pretty impressive. There were rides, shows, a petting zoo and good food. The dolphin show was my favorite part of the day. Josh was the one who put the whole day together for everyone, and he did an awesome job.





2 comments:

Ally said...

Seems like you had fun! I guess I should sign up....but red is not my colour, although those shirts are WAAAAAY better than some of the past shits in the last 11 years!

jessicalangprice said...

Janelle! I'm so proud of you for all your postings! I'm so impressed. They look great. I'm working on mine and it's taking FOREVER! Looks like you guys had fun!